Blender’s Notes English Breakfast:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas gives the blend such a full and satisfying taste. English breakfast tea blends are similar in flavor profile to other breakfast teas though there are notable differences. English breakfast tea contains higher Ceylon characteristics compared to teas like Irish breakfast tea and Scottish breakfast tea, making it a bold black tea but milder overall as a breakfast tea. Irish breakfast tea has stronger Assam characteristics with bolder malty notes and deeper reddish color. Scottish breakfast tea is considered the boldest of the breakfast teas with hearty malty notes and an astringent flavor.
Features English Breakfast:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic: Traditional Blend of premium high-quality teas from Sri Lanka Ceylon Black, Chinese Keemun Black and India Assam Black Tea. This blend will be rich and robust and a great long-lasting tea taste. Bit more astringent than English Afternoon.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048