Blender’s Notes Earl Grey Supreme:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka and China in this old school tea. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired with Bergamot Oil and Orange Peel makes this a traditional favorite. Bergamot Oil comes from the rind of the bergamot orange. While many tea houses will carry a version of Earl Grey, they will vary in taste due to the variations in black teas used for the blend and the quality of the bergamot oil. We used a traditional blend of Organic teas from Sri Lanka and China and the highest quality or Bergamot Oil. We then add the addition of orange peel giving it a great look and a fuller and richer orange taste.
Features Earl Grey Supreme:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea Great with Milk
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Black Teas from China and Sri Lanka and with Orange Peel Pieces and Highest Quality Bergamot Essential Oil.
Alternatively, try our Lady Earl Grey Black Tea Or Earl Grey White Tea.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048