Blender’s Notes Grandma’s Kitchen:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and Indian and a green tea of Sencha from Japan. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup and the added health benefits of the green tea. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired with a the Sencha Green gives it a great flavor. Plus the added ingredients of Roasted Almonds, Caramel and Cinnamon makes this a great dessert in a cup.
Features Grandma’s Kitchen:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Black Teas, Sencha Green Tea with Wildcrafted Herbs of Almond Pieces, Cinnamon Chips, Safflower and Caramel Bits.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048