Blender’s Notes Poppin’ Pistachio:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas has been paired with pieces of Pistachios and Almonds. We added a bit of Marzipan pieces and Rose petals to enhances the taste and flavor. When this cup of tea is made it tastes just like amazing almond pistachio cookies.
Features Poppin’ Pistachio:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Black Tea from China (Keemun), Sri Lanka (Ceylon) and India (Darjeeling) with Wildcrafted Herbs of Almond and Pistachios pieces, Bits of Marzipan, Rose Petals and Almond Essential Oil.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048