Steep Me Self Help Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs has come with a great amount of research and sourcing. Candidiasis is a fungal infection caused by yeasts that belong to the genus Candida. If you have been diagnosed with Candida in the Digestive Systems this is the tea for you. We have combined the most popular herbs that help fight the overgrowth of the yeasts but it is not very palatable! We always recommend of placing this self help tea with another options…including Chamomile, Peppermint or Spearmint. Combining it with these different herbs will not slow down its effectiveness. We have combined Pau d’ Arco which is an Anti-microbial, Echinacea which is used to Promote Immunity and reduce Infections and Dong Quai as a Blood Purifier which helps enhance circulation to rid the body of the yeast concern.
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Strong and Earthly ~ Best Combined with another tea
- Light Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of Natural Antioxidants
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Herbs of Pau d’ Arco, Echinacea and Dong Quai.
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
NOTE: “This/these claim(s) has/have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”