Blender’s Notes Mango Berry Black:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and Indian. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired Black Currant and Mango give a strong fruity taste plus all the pieces of fresh freeze dried fruits Strawberries and Blueberries are great to eat after you steep.
Features Mango Berry Black:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Sri Lankan Black Teas with Freeze-Dried Strawberry, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Mango, Black Currant and Red Raspberry Leaves.
Not Safe for Pregnancy
Alternatively, try our Mixed Fruit Black Tea Or Razzy Raspberry Black Tea.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048