Steep Me Self Help Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs helps the body with the occasional symptoms of motherhood in the fourth trimester. TranquilTEA contains Ginger and Cinnamon that can help with energy, inflammation and digestion. Plus the added ingredient of Echinacea to boost the immune system and aid with Anxiety. We finished the flavor of the tea with pieces of apples and added Thyme and Rosemary which can potentially help with Cough and Cholic when transferred thru breast milk.
NOTE: “This/these claim(s) has/have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Mild and Rich Tea
- Dark Tan Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and healing herbs
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-9 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 30-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Freeze Dried Apples, Cinnamon, Thyme, Rosemary, Echinacea, Red Raspberry Leaf, Ginger and Cinnamon.
Not Safe for Pregnancy
Safe for Breastfeeding