Blenders Notes About the … Greens:
What is an Ingestible Tea? We take all the high concentration greens, matcha and herbs to give you a great add-in to make a drink or add to a smoothie! We chose the best ingredients to make a fantastic Green Drink including our Ceremony Grade Matcha. We included great seaweed choices of Chlorella and Spirulina. Plus, high concentration of Wheat Grass, Great Antioxidant Herbs like Ashwagandha, Extra Fiber from Psyllium Husk and a great nitrates from Beet Root. It really is an wonderful All In One option!
Features About the … Green’s:
- Ready to Go – Just stir in!
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Lots of Flavors – so only need a little bit!
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Make it Hot or Iced! Its that easy!
- Per Serving 16 oz Cup…2-3 Tsp depending on your taste!
- Caffeine: a Bit from the Matcha
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wild crafted blend of Ashwagandha, Turmeric, Japanese Ceremony Grade Matcha, Beet Root, Coconut Milk, Moringa, Cholera, Spirulina, Wheat Grass Juice, Wheat Grass, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Tapioca Starch and Psyllium Husk
Great Article on the Healthiness of a Green Blend! Super Greens: Are Greens Powders Healthy? (healthline.com)