Blenders Notes Creamy Milk Oolong:
Jin Xuan is a variety of Taiwanese Oolong tea that was developed back in 1980. The type of Oolong tea is also known as #12 or as “Milk Oolong” because it has a lite buttery taste, is creamy and flowery and sometimes compared to milk in its taste. Most of this flavor is attributed to its location on the Mountains and the Elevation is has been harvested. The higher the elevation the richer and more robust that taste is grown into the tea leaves.
How is this even done?????? The tea leaves are bruised by the producer changing the color to a darker green or brown as they oxidize. When this occurs the leaves are heated to stop the drying process. This can be done several times until the proper flavor profile emerges. Then the leaves are ready to taste. It’s important to note that there is no actual milk in the teas. The tea has a very creamy flavor and does taste like milk, but that’s because of how the tea was harvested.
Features Creamy Milk Oolong:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Golden ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Jin Xuan Oolong from Taiwan.
Alternatively, try our Formosa Oolong Tea or Wu Yi Oolong Tea.