Blenders Notes Wu Yi Oolong:
Our Wu yi Oolong or “ROCK” Oolong (WuYi Yan Cha) is one of the earliest produced oolong teas. Many records show it was produced 400 years ago in China on the WuYi Mountain which is located in the Northern Fujian Province. This rocky terrain gives this Oolong tea a very unique taste and why it is called “Rock Oolong”. The tea leaves are very dark and wiry and have a unique fruity, smoky taste which is from its long oxidation process. It is very similar to a Black Tea in taste but have the long distinctive leaves of an Oolong.
Features Wu Yi Oolong:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Dark and Rich ~ Light Brown Colour and Smoky
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 3 oz will make 24 – 30 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Wu Yi Oolong from China.
Alternatively, try our Monk’s Blend Black Tea or Puerh Tea.
Why Oolong is such a great tea choice! Oolong Tea Benefits: Nutrition, Heart Health, and More (healthline.com)