Blenders Notes Blue Beauty:
Our Ti Kuan Yin (Tieguanyin) is originated from Anxi in the Fujian province in China and named after the Iron Goddess of Mercy. Ti Kuan Yin has a delicate flowery fragrance that is similar to orchids especially when harvested in the spring and the fall. The Ti Kuan Yin Oolong tea is considered a supreme premium tea selection in China and has a slightly red berry flavor and velvety mouthfeel. In this blend we have added pieces of ground up Chinese White Ginseng and Licorice Root to give it a great earthy taste and energizing without a lot of caffeine. Ginseng is a great additive to our teas – it can help boost your energy without caffeination, lower your blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduce your stress, and promote relaxation to name a few. With the Ginseng, Licorice Root has a ton of benefits including digestive problems, sore throats, menopausal symptoms, cough, and bacterial and viral infections. Plus, it has a great naturally sweet taste.
Features Blue Beauty:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more (Double the tea for same price!) – First cup will contain the most Ginseng!
- Smooth and Golden ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1/2 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Tin Kuan Yin Oolong from China wrapped with Powdered Chinese Ginseng and Licorice Root.
Alternatively, try our Mental Sharpness Self help Tea or Kick Ur Kold Self help Tea.
There are no reviews yet.