Blenders Notes Blue Beauty:
Our Ti Kuan Yin (Tieguanyin) is originated from Anxi in the Fujian province in China and named after the Iron Goddess of Mercy. Ti Kuan Yin has a delicate flowery fragrance that is similar to orchids especially when harvested in the spring and the fall. The Ti Kuan Yin Oolong tea is considered a supreme premium tea selection in China and has a slightly red berry flavor and velvety mouthfeel. In this blend we have added pieces of ground up Chinese White Ginseng and Licorice Root to give it a great earthy taste and energizing without a lot of caffeine. Ginseng is a great additive to our teas – it can help boost your energy without caffeination, lower your blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduce your stress, and promote relaxation to name a few. With the Ginseng, Licorice Root has a ton of benefits including digestive problems, sore throats, menopausal symptoms, cough, and bacterial and viral infections. Plus, it has a great naturally sweet taste.
Features Blue Beauty:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more (Double the tea for same price!) – First cup will contain the most Ginseng!
- Smooth and Golden ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 6 oz will make 48-60 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1/2 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Tin Kuan Yin Oolong from China wrapped with Powdered Chinese Ginseng and Licorice Root.