Our Ti Kuan Yin (Tieguanyin) is originated from Anxi in the Fujian province in China and named after the Iron Goddess of Mercy . Ti Kuan Yin has a delicate flowery fragrance that is similar to orchids especially when harvested in the spring and the fall. The Ti Kuan Yin Oolong tea is considered a supreme premium tea selection in China and has a slightly red berry flavor and velvety mouthfeel. In this blend we have added pieces of Coconut to have a tropical feel. Of all our Coconut Teas, This is the best tasting combination with coconut.
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Golden ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 40-48 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1/2 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Tin Kuan Yin Oolong from China and Organic Coconut shreds.
Alternatively, try our Hawaiian Paradise Green Tea or Paradise Falls Green Tea.