Blenders Notes Strawberry Patch:
Our Ti Kuan Yin (Tieguanyin) is originated from Anxi in the Fujian province in China and named after the Iron Goddess of Mercy. Ti Kuan Yin has a delicate flowery fragrance that is similar to orchids especially when harvested in the spring and the fall. The Ti Kuan Yin Oolong tea is considered a supreme premium tea selection in China and has a slightly red berry flavor and velvety mouthfeel. In this blend we have added pieces of Strawberries to give it a super fruity taste.
Features Strawberry Patch:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Golden ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic: Tieguanyin Tea from Anxi in the Fujian province in China and named after the Iron Goddess of Mercy. This Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend has the addition of Freeze-Dried Strawberry Pieces
Alternatively, try our Luscious Strawberry White Tea or Grandma’s Garden Green Tea.
Why Oolong is such a great tea choice! Oolong Tea Benefits: Nutrition, Heart Health, and More (healthline.com)