Blenders Notes Formosa Green Dragon:
Tung Ting is a variety of Taiwanese oolong tea that has been around for centuries…and is revered as one of the highest quality Oolongs from Taiwan. This Oolong tea has a lighter colored leaf and cup color because it is oxidized for a shorter period of time. This process gives the tea an entirely different character. You will pick up a very aromatic scent and a light and delicate flavor with hints of floral undertones. We did not blend this Oolong with any other flavors because it should be appreciated on its own!
Features Formosa Green Dragon:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Golden ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic: Tung Ting Tea from Taiwan that has been around for centuries and is considered the Highest Quality Oolong. The light green tea leaf makes very floral light cup of Oolong tea.
Alternatively, try our Milk Oolong Tea or Ti Kuan Yin Oolong Tea.
Why Oolong is such a great tea choice! Oolong Tea Benefits: Nutrition, Heart Health, and More (healthline.com)