Steep Me Self Help Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs helps with occasional upset tummy and constipation. Happy Belly Self Help Tea should be used only when needed…this blend has a combination of senna leaf to help get the intestinal tract moving. The added help of anise and licorice will give it a great sweet taste and keep your tummy happy. The main base of the tea is caffeine free rooibos which may help keep the system hydrated while trying to get your digestive system moving.
NOTE: “This/these claim(s) has/have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Sweet and Creamy ~ Smooth Taste
- Light Red Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Low in Tannins and Very Hydrating
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Red Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa with Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Herbs of Senna Leaf, Licorice Root, Anise Seed, Chicory, and Ginger.
Only use in small doses during Pregnancy