Blender’s Notes Honeyed Almond:
When we first introduced our Dark Tea of Pu erh to our customer…it took some time to become popular due to its unique taste, and dark and rich flavor…but now there isn’t a day where we don’t introduce it to someone and they love it. The loose Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China is aged by Microbial Fermentation. We sell the Ripe or Shou Pu erh and it pairs well with many of our additions. In this combination of Pu erh we hand blended our tea with Pieces of Almond and Amaretto Essential Oil.
Features Honeyed Almond:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Leaves can be long soaked giving it even more rich flavor
- Earthy and Woodsy ~ Smooth Taste
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural Antioxidants ~ Prebiotic and Metabolism Booster
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Low
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China aged by Microbial Fermentation with Pieces of Almond and Amaretto Essential Oil.
Alternatively, try our Winter Breeze Black Tea Or Almond Joyous Pu erh Tea.
Why Puerh is such a integral part of your phytonutrition….http://blog.tutorming.com/expats/what-is-puer-tea-and-why-is-it-a-big-deal
Great Reasons why adding Puerh to your lifestyle is a great option and why Pu-erh Tea is a great choice. https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/pu-erh-tea-benefits