Limited Supply Summer Tea
Blender’s Notes Pineapple Upside Down Cake Rooibos Tea:
Our Red Rooibos is a great alternative to a standard tea because it has no caffeine. Many customers often use this as a wonderful desert tea option with low to no calories. It has such a soft and creamy taste and can be sweetened and it will aid in digestion. This blend has the great rich taste of Red Rooibos with two types of Pineapple – Freeze Dried and Dried. Having the taste of double pineapple makes this a great summer – pina colada – treat. Along with the creamy taste of the Rooibos Tea we added in a bit of Vanilla Essential oil and large flakes of Coconut. Add a bit of Rum….yum,yum,yum!
Features Pineapple Upside Down Cake Rooibos Tea:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Leaves can be long soaked giving it even more rich flavor
- Sweet and Creamy ~ Smooth Taste with Strawberry and Vanilla
- Light Red Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Low in Tannins
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Red Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa with Freeze Dried Pineapple, Dried Pineapple, Coconut Flakes and Vanilla Essentail Oil.
Alternatively, try our Berry Cotton Candy Rooibos Tea Or Very Vanilla Rooibos Tea.
Why having a Rooibos Tea is a great addition to your day! https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/rooibos-tea-benefits