Steep Me Self Help Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs helps keep the digestive system soft and supple. Digestive Health was first developed to be a daily drink tea for our customers who were going thru the difficult rigors of cancer treatment, especially radiation or chemo. very low in stimulants it can really keep the system strong without overpowering harsh chemicals. This tea has been tested with individuals of all ages. Because the digestive systems can be the most abused system throughout the entire diagnosis. This tea combination is very low in stimulants but is a great hydration for the system. It is based on our great tasting Almond Puerh which is a great prebiotic and help keeps the digestive system moving. We then added a large amount of Slippery Elm Bark to start the coating process of the throat, stomach and the intestinal tract. Keep this are soft and supple will make the removal of waste from the body so much easier. Not causing more issues to an already sensitive body. We also added a bit of Chicory and Chickweed to ensure that the body keeps on removing the required waste. And Ginger will always keep your tummy from getting queasy.
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Earthy and Woodsy ~ Smooth Taste
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Probiotics ~ Metabolism Booster
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-9 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 30-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: Low
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China aged by Microbial Fermentation with Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Wildcrafted and Organic Herbs of Almonds, Slippery Elm Bark, Chicory, Ginger Root, Chickweed and Yellow Dock.
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
NOTE: “This/these claim(s) has/have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”