Steep Me Self Help Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. This combination of herbs helps with occasional headache symptoms. This combination of Chinese Zhen Mei Green tea with Caffeine Free Chinese Red Rooibos are know to be the best combo of teas for heart health. We also added in some Ginkgo Biloba and Bilberry to increase blood flow helping the heart work more efficiently. Garlic and Cayenne give this blend a great taste plus are know to help lower cholesterol making the heart happy!
NOTE: “This/these claim(s) has/have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Light Colour Cup of Tea Smooth and Grassy –
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG – Fat Burner – Low in Tannins and Very Hydrating
- Tastes like soup broth – great for a base to add extras to
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Chinese Zhen Mei Green Tea, Organic and Wildcrafted Red Rooibos Tea Cedarburg Province in South Africa, Steep Me Proprietary Blend of Ginkgo Biloba, Bilberry, Garlic and Cayenne Pepper.
Not Safe for Pregnancy or Breastfeeding