Limited Supply Fall Tea
Blender’s Notes Down Home Banana Bread:
Our Red Rooibos is a great alternative to a standard tea because it has no caffeine. Many customers often use this as a wonderful desert tea option with low to no calories. It has such a soft and creamy taste and can be sweetened and it will aid in digestion. This blend has the great rich taste of vanilla with the sweet aftertaste of banana. We added organic freeze dried bananas and caramel to taste exactly like the your best baked banana bread! This tea is here for a Limited Time plus you could add a bit of chocolate for our favorite Chocolate Chip Banana Bread!
Features Down Home Banana Bread:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Leaves can be long soaked giving it even more rich flavor
- Sweet and Creamy ~ Smooth Taste
- Light Red Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Low in Tannins
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 – 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 – 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Red Rooibos Tea from Cedarburg Province in South Africa with Vanilla Powder, Freeze Dried Banana, Lavender and Caramel Bits.
Alternatively, try our Carrot Cake Rooibos Tea Or Ginger Dreams Rooibos Tea.
Why having a Rooibos Tea is a great addition to your day! https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/rooibos-tea-benefits