Limited Supply Christmas Tea
Blender’s Notes Away in the Manger:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas gives the blend such a full and satisfying taste. We paired this black tea blend with freeze dried bits of ruby red Raspberries. We also beefed up the raspberry taste with some raspberry essential oils. We make this blend into a great Arnold Palmer with the addition of your own lemon juice! Such a great refreshing blend for the summer.
Features Away in the Manger:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Sri Lankan Ceylon Black Teas with bits of Roasted Almonds, Caramel Bits, Safflower Petals, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Peppermint Snowflakes and Silver Sanding Sugar
Alternatively, try our Sugar Plum Black Tea Or Let it Snow Black Tea.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048