A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. Combined with this black tea is a wonderful combination of simple just chai spices of sweet cinnamon, flavorful ginger and extra orange. This combination of spices can be steeped all day giving you a flavorful and full bodied cup of chai. Plus tastes great with milk and sweetener.
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 6 oz will make 60-72 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ ½ tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Black Teas, Red Rooibos, and Organic and Wildcrafted Spices of Cinnamon Chips, Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves, Marigolds and Orange Peel.
Steep Tea for 15 minutes and Chill. With a Clear glass add ice and Thai Tea (3/4 full), Agave to Sweeten, Drizzle of Sweetened Condensed Milk (to your taste), Half and Half till full – Perfect Thai Tea!!