Limited Supply Fall Tea
Blender’s Notes Cinnamon Dolce:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas and pu-erh create the perfect taste of coffee. We then blended together a proprietary combination of cinnamon chips, cinnamon sticks and cinnamon granules from three different countries to create the perfect hot and tot cinnamon taste. All natural and tastes great with this strong base of teas.
Features Cinnamon Dolce :
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Steep 10 Minutes for best flavor
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 – 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 – 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend of Dark Tea from Yunnan Province in China, Roasted Yerba Mate from Uruguay, Sri Lankan Ceylon Black Tea with Cocoa Bits, Caramel Pieces, Chicory Root, Vanilla Essential Oil, and Steep Me Cinnamon Blend.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048
Why Cinnamon is great for everyday health! https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-benefits-of-cinnamon#:~:text=At%20the%20end%20of%20the,re%20using%20the%20Cassia%20variety.