Blender’s Notes Lady Earl Grey:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka and China in this old school tea. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired with Bergamot Oil and Orange Peel makes this a traditional favorite. Bergamot Oil comes from the rind of the bergamot orange making the flavor of orange so unique to this blend of Earl Grey. This combination of black teas paired with the traditional Bergamot Oil and Orange Peel with the creaminess of Lemon and Vanilla! When steeped this becomes the creamiest of Earl Greys…and pairs well with Milk and is great iced!
Features Lady Earl Grey:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea and Great with Milk
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Black Teas from China and Sri Lanka and with Orange Peel and Lemon Peel Pieces and Highest Quality Bergamot and Vanilla Essential Oil and Cornflowers.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048