Blenders Notes Mate Heaven:
Yerba Mate is not a part of the standard Camellia Sinensis plant but from a holly plant called the Ilex Paraguariensis plant that is indigenous to South America. Yerba Mate comes in two versions – Green (non-roasted) Yerba Mate or Dark (Roasted) Yerba Mate, both coming from the same plant but different types of processing. Our Roasted Yerba Mate is a medicinal herb that share many common health attributes to the tea plant. Plus, it has a dark and rich flavor that is similar to coffee. For many coffee lovers this is a great tea to transition to without all the stomach and caffeine concerns. In this blend we added Cacao Bits and Chocolate Chips to make this a great mocha yerba mate.
Features Mate Heaven:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more (Double the tea for same price!)
- Green Mate: Smooth and Light ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 ~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Roasted Yerba Mate from Uruguay – South America with Chocolate and Cacao Bits and other Floral Accents
Alternatively, try our Java Jitters Yerba Mate or Belgian Chocolate Black Tea.
Why Yerba Mate is such a great blend and great for you! 11 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Yerba Mate | Brain Wiz