Limited Supply Christmas Tea
Blender’s Notes Season’s Greetings:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and India. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired with a the great taste of Caramel Pieces and Bits of Almonds giving it a natural sweetness. And the Amaretto Essential Oil really softens the teas and ties the flavors together!
Features Season’s Greetings:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 – 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 – 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Sri Lanka Ceylon Black Teas, Chinese Pai Mau Tan White Tea and Chinese Sencha Green Tea with slivered Almonds, Caramel Bits and Amaretto Essential Oil.
Alternatively, try our Cinnamon Roll Black Tea Or Winter Breeze Black Tea.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048