Limited Supply Fall Tea
Blenders Notes U Like Dem Apples:
Yerba Mate is not a part of the standard Camellia Sinensis plant but from a holly plant called the Ilex Paraguariensis plant that is indigenous to South America. Yerba Mate comes in two versions – Green (non roasted) Yerba Mate or Dark (Roasted) Yerba Mate, both coming from the same plant but different types of processing. Our Roasted Yerba Mate is a medicinal herb that share many common health attributes to the tea plant. Plus it has a dark and rich flavor that is similar to coffee. For many coffee lovers this is a great tea to transition to without all the stomach and caffeine concerns. In the fall blend we added fresh dried fuji apples, a bit of caramel and cinnamon to make this the perfect Caramel Hot Apple Cider!
Features U Like Dem Apples:
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Roasted Mate: Dark and Roasted ~ Almost Coffee Colour and Rich Earthy Taste
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Helps to Focus and Increase Mental Sharpness
- Boost Physical Performance by using carbohydrates properly
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 6 oz will make 40-48 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: High
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend of Roasted Yerba Mate from Uruguay, Caramel Bits, Cinnamon Chips and Dried Fuji Apple
Alternatively, try our Carnival Roasted Yerba Mate or Mate Heaven Roasted Yerba Mate.
Why Yerba Mate is such a great blend and great for you! 11 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Yerba Mate | Brain Wiz