Limited Supply Winter Tea — Cinnbiscus Herbal Tea
Cinnbiscus Herbal Tea: In this new winter blend we combined the very simple ingredients! mazing Dragon Well Green tea that is light colored with long flattened green leaves that have been pan-roasted with an amazing rich taste! We added in Freeze Dried Strawberry, Lemon Peel and Orange Peel to make it sweet and fruity naturally. However, that was not enough to shine away the winter blues….so we upped its great taste with more dried papaya and grapefruit pieces! OMG — this became an amazing combination of all the fruits that it will remove the winter blahs that can only come with a long season! Add a bit of honey and you are set to watch the snow fly or the wind blow because you have the tropics in your hot cup of tea.
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Pale Yellow Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Soft and naturally sweet taste from the fruit pieces
- No artificial Colors or Flavors – all Natural
- Complex taste and lots of levels of flavor
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 40-48 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted Blend of Dragon Well Green Tea from China otherwise known as Lung Ching, Freeze-Dried Strawberry, Lemon Pieces, Orange Pieces, Papaya, Grapefruit and Hibiscus.
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea!