Blenders Notes Dragon Well:
Dragon Well or Lung Ching or Long Jing is a light colored tea leaf with long flattened green leaves that have been pan-roasted. This tea is also named after the Dragon’s Well landmark in the West Lake area of the Zhejiang, where the tea was first made . This firing is done early in the processing of the tea leaves – usually right after plucking of the leaves. This pan-firing will then stop any of the oxidation of the tea leaves and when steeped will make a fresh and light green colored cup of tea.
Features Dragon Well:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy – Light Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG – Fat Burner
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic: Green Tea from China otherwise known as Lung Ching or Long Jing named after the landmark in Zhejiang, China. A Flat Long Tea Leaf that was pan fired in a Wok to finish processing.
Great article on the health benefits of Green Tea!