Dragon Well or Lung Ching or Long Jing is a light colored tea leaf with long flattened green leaves that have been pan-roasted. This tea is also named after the Dragon’s Well landmark in the West Lake area of the Zhejiang, where the tea was first made . This firing is done early in the processing of the tea leaves – usually right after plucking of the leaves. This pan-firing will then stop any of the oxidation of the tea leaves and when steeped will make a fresh and light green colored cup of tea.
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Grassy ~ Pale Yellow Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Fat Burner
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 40-48 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1/2 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Dragon Well tea from China.