Blender’s Notes Grandma’s Kitchen Black Tea:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka, China and Indian and a green tea of Sencha from Japan. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup and the added health benefits of the green tea. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired with a the Sencha Green gives it a great flavor. Plus the added ingredients of Roasted Almonds, Caramel and Cinnamon makes this a great dessert in a cup.
Features Grandma’s Kitchen Black Tea:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 40-48 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ ½ tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Black Teas, Sencha Green Tea with Wildcrafted Herbs of Almond Pieces, Cinnamon Chips, Safflower and Caramel Bits.