A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka and China in this old school tea. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas paired with the traditional Bergamot Oil and Orange Peel with the creaminess of Lemon and Vanilla! This is why this is Creamy Earl Grey!
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 10-12 16 oz teas
- Sealed Tin ~ 4 oz will make 40-48 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ ½ tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic Blend of Black Teas from China and Sri Lanka with Wildcrafted Herbs of Bergamot Oil, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel and Vanilla Essential Oil.