Blenders Notes Pure Leaf:
This is our best plain white tea – and the best-known leaf in the White Tea category! Chaicha Or Narcissus is the name of the plant from Fujian Provence called White Peony — it is plucked and dried in the warm sun. Then it is ready for consumption. Typically, it will have a structure of a long silver white bud with a light green leaf making a light and spicy cup of tea.
Features Pure Leaf:
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Light ~ Naturally Sweet Peach
- Full of natural antioxidants ~ White Tea has the most!
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 2 oz will make 16-20 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Light
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Pai Mu Tan Chinese White Tea (Chinese White with 2 leaves) with pieces of Peach to make a very mild and fruity tea!
Why should you drink white tea daily! Why You Should Drink White Tea and How It Benefits You (airytea.com)