Blenders Notes Roseberry:
Our Ti Kuan Yin (Tieguanyin) is originated from Anxi in the Fujian province in China and named after the Iron Goddess of Mercy . Ti Kuan Yin has a delicate flowery fragrance that is similar to orchids especially when harvested in the spring and the fall. The Ti Kuan Yin Oolong tea is considered a supreme premium tea selection in China and has a slightly red berry flavor and velvety mouthfeel. In this blend we have added lots of pieces of fruit including Strawberries and Pineapple plus the added richness of Fennel to round out the citrus.
- Leaves can be infused twice or more(Double the tea for same price!)
- Smooth and Golden ~ Light Green Colour and Soft feel in your mouth
- Full of natural antioxidants and EGCG ~ Weight Loss
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10~ 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 ~ 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size of cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Organic and Wildcrafted Tin Kuan Yin Oolong from China with Strawberry, Rose, Fennel, Pineapple, Lemon, Peach, and Hibiscus.
Alternatively, try our Raspberry Riches Oolong Tea or Blueberry Crush Green Tea.
Why Oolong is such a great tea choice! Oolong Tea Benefits: Nutrition, Heart Health, and More (healthline.com)